Residential and Commercial Mini-Piling
Whether you’re a homeowner or contractor, at Rhino Piling our aim is to provide an unrivalled service to make the installation of your piled foundation simple.
What Can You Expect From Rhino Piling?
What does piling look like? How does it work? And what can you expect from the process?
Watch our Piling Process video to find out the answer to all of these questions.
Rhino Piling in a Nutshell
Everything we do is intended to help get your project out of the ground and on its way up as efficiently and painlessly as possible. With that goal in mind:
- You’ll have access to a piling expert on the phone from 9:00 – 5:00pm, Mon – Fri
- We respond to all emails within minutes or hours rather than days or weeks
- We can quote over email based on drawings or via a free site visit
- You get a dedicated operations manager to oversee the seamless delivery of your piling project
- We can advise you how to prepare the site for piling in order to prevent delays and extra costs
- We have a 1 – 5 working day start time subject to the site being ready to pile
- We deal with building control on your behalf
- We cover a very wide area. See the map below
- Get expert piling solutions for a variety of ground issues including heave solutions
- We oversee the full piling process and hand you back your project once it’s concreted and ready for the next contractor
- Spread the cost, ease stress and don’t compromise your project with financing.
Our finance options spread the cost, ease the financial burden and mean you won’t have to compromise other areas of your build.
45 5-star reviews from all sectors
What a breath of fresh air to deal with a company that exceeds all of your expectations. From my first contact with Ryan in the office, I have been so impressed with their professionalism, capability and friendliness.
Rhino was brilliant from the very first point of contact right the way through to completion. All calls and emails were answered right away, and they were on-site within a few days. The job itself was smooth, and the lads were great.
Rhino couldn’t have worked out better. The teams turned up on time, and I didn’t have to stay and supervise. I trusted them to get on with the job, which left me free to manage other aspects of the project.
We Go Where You Need Us
We’re based in Manchester but complete piling projects for happy customers all around the UK in places such as Stockport, Oldham, Congleton, Birmingham, Coventry, Shrewsbury, Sheffield, Leeds and many more.
All site visits are free and we can usually get you booked in within 24 hours, no matter where you’re based.
Discuss Your Project
Simply fill in your details on the form and one of our estimating team will be in touch! Please give our team as much information as possible to help us provide you with an accurate estimate. If you have any architects drawings or structural drawings available, please attach them to the form using the choose file button at the bottom of the form.