Choosing the right foundation for your project is crucial, and it depends on various factors like the type of structure, project specifications, soil conditions, and your budget. Rhino Piling are an expert in foundations and offer a Mini-piling solution in and around the Manchester area.
A type of deep foundation, mini piling uses piles with a narrower diameter and load capacity compared to traditional piling. It’s a technique commonly used for residential extensions, new build homes and commercial projects.
Mini piling is the ideal choice for your foundation and here are some reasons why to use piling:
- Soil Conditions: If the soil at the site is unstable, expansive, or has poor load-bearing capacity, traditional shallow foundations may not be sufficient. Mini piling allows for deep foundation support, reaching stable soil or bedrock to provide a secure base for the extension.
- Minimizing Disruption: Mini piling reduces the need for extensive excavation and site preparation, which can lead to less disruption to the surrounding area and neighboring properties. Mini Piling is a effecient process and Rhino Piling can ensure the delviery of your piling project in and around Manchester fast.
- Restricted Access: When your construction site has limited access points, mini-piling can come to the rescue.
- Compliance with Building Control: Piling satisfys buidling control first time, every time. Your project may require deep foundations and piling is recognised as an approved building control alternative to excavating deep foundations.
- Long-Term Stability: Piling provides a stable, long-term foundation solution.
Sometimes, building control officers recommend piling when poor ground conditions are discovered during construction. That’s where we step in. At Rhino Piling, our experts conduct free on-site surveys in and around Manchester, before starting any piling project. This ensures that we propose the most efficient and cost-effective approach for your needs.
Rhino Piling assign you a dedicated operations manager to oversee the delivery of your piling project to ensure your project is delivered fast.
Our dedicated team at Rhino Piling has a wealth of experience in the construction and piling industry. If you have a mini piling project in and around manchester, don’t hesitate to reach out to a member of our friendly Rhino Piling team today by giving us a call on 0161 706 0365 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org